Soda Bottle Herb Garden You just need a few empty soda bottles and very little space in your garden to grow herbs. Click here for details. 45. Recycle Plastic Bottles into Beautiful Flower Pots
What can you do with plastic bottles for plants?
Plastic Bottle Vertical Garden Create a vertical garden on the railing of your balcony using plastic bottles. Watch the video here. 52. Glittering Flower Pots with Plastic Bottles Cut plastic bottles and paint them in a glittering shade of gold to make awesome planters for flowers.
How do you make a planter out of plastic?
Cute Face Planter Cut a plastic bottle and paint a cute face on it to make a beautiful planter. 90. Hanging Plastic Bottle Planter Grow any of your favorite herbs in a plastic bottle by cutting it in half and hanging it by the ceiling.
Can you make a garden out of empty soda bottles?
Here’s all the information you need to make this one in your home. 44. Soda Bottle Herb Garden You just need a few empty soda bottles and very little space in your garden to grow herbs.
1. Plastic Bottle Herb Garden in Less Space
Short on space? No worries! If you have some plastic bottles, hooks, and a wooden plank, you can create a small plastic bottle herb garden. Check this post for more details.
3. Self-watering Herb Garden with Plastic Bottle
Decorate your windowsill with this easy-to-do project with a self-watering facility and grow your favorite fragrant herbs. Learn more in this tutorial.
5. Framed Plastic Bottle Herb Garden
Unused soda bottles and a wooden frame can be a great combo for growing your favorite herbs! This easy DIY requires very little space and looks attractive too.
7. Plastic Bottle Containers for Herbs
Make these amazing plastic bottle containers for growing herbs! Check out this post for many creative and unique ideas.
9. Easy DIY Vertical Herb Garden
Reuse soda bottles for growing herbs! Hang them upside down on the wall. Make a hole in their caps for good drainage. Click here for more info.
11. Tower of Plastic Bottles for Planting Herbs
Build a tower of plastic bottles for growing herbs in a small space. It also helps in saving water. Check this video!
13. Turn Plastic Bottles Into the Cute Indoor Herb Garden
Leftover juice bottles or milk containers can be put to good use this way. Hang them by the sunny window and get a fresh supply of herbs! Details are here.
15. Vertical Hanging Garden from Plastic Bottles
This video tutorial will guide you into making a beautiful herb wall garden using just the soda or water bottles.
Have fun growing herbs in plastic bottles | UBS Family
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half with the knife. Read more. 2. Fill the base of the bottle with potting soil. Read more. 3. Spread the seeds onto the soil, following the …
Indoor Bottle Herb Garden – From Recycled Milk Bottles
How to make this plastic bottle herb garden: First give your milk bottle a thorough clean with water and remove labels. Using the scissors, remove the top and handle of the plastic bottle. You can either do this by following the marking on your bottle as I did or by drawing out where you will cut before hand with a marker.
1. Recycled Bottle Flower Rainbow Mobile. Add a personalized touch to your baby’s playroom with this DIY flower rainbow mobile. Here’s how. 2. DIY Plastic Bottle Bird House. Invite your feathered friends to come and play too with this homemade bird feeder. A fun eco-friendly craft for kids. Get the tutorial here.
40 DIY Vertical Herb Garden Ideas to Have Fresh Herbs on Hand
6. Rustic. There’s something so charming about rustic furniture and decor pieces like a pallet wood three-tiered herb garden. 7. Ikea Hack. Turn an Ikea bar cart into a mobile vertical herb garden so you can take your fresh mint with you and always have mojito ingredients! 8.
Which Plants Can Be Grown In Plastic Bottles? – Slick Garden
11: Mushroom. Mushrooms are the best and fastest to grow in plastic bottles. Small mushrooms can grow in just 1 or 2 days. A bigger mushroom can take up to six days. The size of a bigger mushroom can be the size of a bigger plate. You can grow smaller or bigger mushrooms with seeds and add an extra flavor to your favorite dishes in no time.
23 Creative DIY Ideas For How To Reuse Plastic Bottles
There are thousands of great DIY ideas for ways to reuse plastic to create something useful and beautiful for your home or for yourself. Here is just a handful of the many great ideas out there for how to recycle those plastic bottles and their caps and keep them out of landfills or the environment. Get inspired and get started! via: Bored Panda.
11. Kitchen Utensil Holder. Cut out a flap for the hook and you’ll transform plastic bottle into a utensil holder. Source. 12. Bottle Cap Clock. Not bad for junks! It’s note that difficult to be done as well considering there’s clock kits for sale and everything.
75 Inspiring Craft Ideas Using Plastic Bottles – FeltMagnet
So many unique and clever ideas for using plastic bottles for crafts. I think the cherry blossom wall art is quite lovely. And I like the water bottle flower container. Thanks for compiling another great craft resource. ~~Blessed~~ Melissa Miotke from Arizona on August 28, 2012: These are so creative. My favorite is the necklace made of plastic …
30 DIY Tower Garden Ideas To Grow Plants Vertically
Cut 3′ wide wire fence and blend the ends to make a circle. Fill it up with grass clipping or hay. Push the hay to the side and fill the center with good garden soil mixed with compost and worm casting. Plant some seeds or seedlings right in the top. Cover the top with garbage can to protect it from frost.