How to DIY a custom mold with a mason jar?
- Mason jar (you will need one with smooth sides like these) (you can also remove a label from an old jar and upcycle it)
- Spray paint (I used white)
- Printed photos (I am using an HP Sprocket to print self-adhesive prints but I will give you some options with regular prints and glue below)
How to create an easy DIY Mason Jar organizer?
- 8, 12, or 16oz. mason jars
- Hose clamps (found in the plumbing section of any home store or online)
- Wood (Mine is about 2 ft by 7 in. and I found it in Lowe’s lumber department)
- Wood Stain (I used the color “Jacobean”)
- Picture Hanging Kit
- Titanium Drill Bit
How do you decorate a mason jar?
The 50 Rather Awesome Mason Jar Crafts:
- Mason Jar Bird Feeder. This DIY bird feeder is incredible. …
- Upcycle colouring pages. I love colouring but always struggle with what to do with the random sheets that are strewn across my craft room.
- DIY Birthday Cake Jar Candle. …
- Rainbow Fruit Mason Jar Craft. …
- DIY terrazzo dog treat jar. …
- DIY Soap Dispenser. …
- Nautical Inspired Jars. …
- Spring Fabric Jars. …
How to make DIY Easter candy Mason jars?
- Glass Jars in assorted sizes with lids
- Easter Egg SVG
- Cricut Joy
- Smart Vinyl, Removable (in any color as it will be discarded, we used silver)
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Weeding Tool (optional)
- Americana Decor Chalky Finish Chalk Paint in Rejuvenate, Delicate and Lace
1. Mason Jar Hanging Herb Planter
This hanging mason jar is a great way to grow your favorite herb in a limited space!
3. Mason Jar Herb Garden on a Wooden Board
Clamp mason jars on the wooden board and grow herbs in a small space vertically!
5. Space Saving Mason Jar Herb Garden
Here’s a great DIY you can try to use mason jars creatively to grow herbs in a limited space.
7. Mini Mason Jar Garden!
Grow plants or herbs in mason jars to create a cute garden for the balcony or terrace.
9. Colorful Mason Jar Garden on the Window
If you have empty colorful mason jars, you can create a small garden by the window.
11. Flowers on the Clothes Line
Here’s a great DIY for using mason jars creatively to display flowers on the cloth line!
13. Mason Jar Wind Chime
An old mason jar and beautiful strung colorful glass beads make for a beautiful windchime! Click here for details.
15. Kitchen Herb Garden in Mason Jars
Have your own little herb garden on a well-lit kitchen windowsill with the help of mason jars. Details are here.
17. Outdoor Mason Jar Chandelier
Make a beautiful Mason Jar Chandelier using a wooden stick, twine, old mason jars, and lights.
19. Hanging Mason Jar Herb Garden
All you need are some mason jars, herbs, potting soil, twine, and strings for this DIY.