How to make a Christmas table decoration?
- As you go cheers, let the tiny jingle bell attached to the base of the wine glass give the merry sound. …
- Make mini wreath sit around the base of the glasses. This will add a pop of color and fresh greenery to the table setting.
- Cocktails or juice demands for a stirrer make the wooden skewers look festive by making them fancy. …
How to set the perfect Christmas table?
- a few candy canes tied up in a pretty velvet bow
- a bleached pinecone made into an ornament (see how to bleach pinecones HERE)
- a Christmas ornament
- a Chinese takeout box of homemade truffles, candy or cookies
- a little candle
- a little rosemary tree
- a gilded pomegranate
- a little picture frame
- a little bag of coffee or tea
How do you decorate a Christmas table?
- How to Master a Pretty Waterfall Braid
- 11 Waterproof Makeup Products You Have to Try
- How To Contour and Highlight Your Face Like A Total Pro
How to make a Christmas doily for table decoration?
You Will Need
- Old terracotta pots (15cm)
- Oasis, or floral foam blocks
- Bay plant
- Box plant
- Crab apples, we used ‘Golden Hornet’
- Stub wire
Click here for details.