How to make a wall mounted Mason Jar planter?
- One 1 inch by 6 inch by 2 foot piece of wood
- Wood stain of choice
- Three mason jars
- Chalk paint in 3 colors
- Foam brushes
- Adjustable metal rings (can be found in the plumbing section of a hardware store)
- Spray paint (optional, color of choice)
- Saw tooth picture hangers
How to make easy Mason Jar Christmas centerpieces?
Make a gorgeous Christmas centerpiece with recycled glass jars. Gather various sizes of Mason jars ($9, Walmart) and fill them with faux branches, berries, faux snow and glitter. Fill the rest of the jar with liquid, seal the lid shut and arrange the DIY snow globes into a show-stopping centerpiece. Related: Easy-to-Make Christmas Centerpieces
How to make whimsical DIY Mason Jar luminaries?
You’ll need the following items:
- glass gems
- hot glue gun
- mason jars
- candles or battery operated tea light candles
- solar jar lids
How to create an easy DIY Mason Jar organizer?
- 8, 12, or 16oz. mason jars
- Hose clamps (found in the plumbing section of any home store or online)
- Wood (Mine is about 2 ft by 7 in. and I found it in Lowe’s lumber department)
- Wood Stain (I used the color “Jacobean”)
- Picture Hanging Kit
- Titanium Drill Bit
Click here for details.