How to use your Cricut for the classroom?
- Decorating the bulletin board, front door and back wall
- Labeling cubbies and backpack/coat hooks
- Creating an easy to use in/out tracker
- Labeling book bins and binders
- Organizing supplies by table
- Creating a large goal tracker
- Making fun pillows for a reading center
What ideas would you bring to classroom?
are excellent clues to what a word is not and thus help define the words.
- Clues of substitution: A known word would make sense in the context and is probably a good definition.
- Clues of definition: The word is defined in the text (many textbooks do this).
- Clues of opposition: Words “not, unlike” etc. are excellent clues to what a word is not and thus help define the words.
What is the best Cricut for teachers?
- Offer plenty of storage space
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 offers precise cutting
- The Cutting machine makes learning fun, allowing children to engage in creative activities.
- Great value for money
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is perfect for heat transfer projects
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 allows you to upload your own images and fonts for free
What are some fun preschool classroom theme Ideas?
These are not themes:
- Letter of the Week (or day)
- Shape of the Week (or day)
- Number of the Week (or day)
- Color of the Week (or day)
- Disney movies or characters
- TV shows or characters
- National Cookie Day, National Pancake Day or any other “National” day
- Dr. Seuss’s Birthday
Click here for details.