What can I make with old CDs?
32 DIY Ideas With Old CDs
- DIY Vintage French CD Coasters thegraphicsfairy
- Coffee Can CD Wind Chime happyhooligans
- DIY Kaleidoscope Earrings thekipiblog
- Curtain Pull Backs From Old CD craftyourhappiness
- DIY Vintage Farmhouse Clock Faces raggedy-bits
- Old CD Mosaic High Gloss Resin Tray resincraftsblog
- Turn A CD Into A Clock morenascorner
- DIY Faux Mosaic Frames beadcreationz
How to make crafts with old CDs?
CD Crafts – Easy Cute DIY Ideas. If you’re a creative person who can either draw, decorate or just make cool-looking stuff for your room we have some suggestions for you. Get a pile of those old CDs and just break them all into pieces. Now, instead of throwing them away, you can pick up the pieces and decorate your wall with them.
Where is the best place to sell old CDs?
Here’s what one entails if you haven’t held one before:
- Going through your stuff and determining what to sell
- Promoting your sale
- Getting items ready for sale
- Pricing your items
- Withdrawing money for the bank (hint: you’ll need lots of $1’s and coins)
- Setting up your sale
- Working the sale
How to recycle and repurpose old CDs?
Method 3 of 3: Reusing Your Discs Download Article
- Digitize your library. Before you give away your physical collection it is a good idea to create a digital backup.
- Set aside rare collectible items. If you’re giving away or selling a collection, it’s a good idea to peruse through what you have, setting aside the items that are …
- Burn material to your CDs. …
- Sell off your collection. …
1. CD Plant Markers
Grab some old CDs and use sharpies to write the names of each of your plants/veggies. You can also embellish them with stickers and ornaments. Here is the tutorial.
Also Read: Amazing Plant Marker Ideas
3. Keep Critters Away from Fruit Trees
Tie a loop of fishing line to 3-4 CDS and a bell at the end to recreate this project to keep squirrels and rabbits away from your fruit trees. Get the tutorial at Hometalk.
5. Decorative Bird Repellent from Old CDs
This decorative element above is not just a suncatcher but a bird repellent to keep your fruit and tomatoes safe. You can visit here.
7. Cool Wind Chime Craft
You’ll need aluminum foil, glue, CDs, cord, scissors, needle, and other essential items to craft this wind chime for the garden. Visit DIY Enthusiasts for the instructions.
Also Read: 31 DIY Garden Ornaments Projects You Should Try
9. DIY CD Mosaic Flower Pot
Break CDs into random shapes and glue them onto a plastic pot. Keep some distance between the glass pieces and later fill them with black paint. Visit Art And Craft Ideas. Check out more Mosaic Craft Ideas
11. Mosaic Ornaments from Old CDs
Make gorgeous DIY mosaic ornaments from old CDs for your garden or home. Check out the how-to here.
Also Read: DIY Musical Instrument Planters
13. Scare Owl DIY
If birds are damaging your crop and wreaking havoc in your yard and you want to scare them a bit, try this scare owl DIY here.
15. DIY Woven CD Garden Decoration Ornament
This Old CD art project can play a part in the beautification of your garden. Check out the tutorial here.