What to make with deer antlers?
#7 Antler Whistles
- Antler Letter Openers
- # 9 Lamb stands
- Business card stands
- Scout neckerchief slide
- Game pieces–Chess or Checkers
- Game calls
- Key rings (use antler tips)
- Knife handles
- Drawer handles
How to make DIY deer antler candle holders?
25 Beautiful Candle Holders You Can DIY
- Scalloped Block Candle Holders: We sure get warm and fuzzy when office supplies are used to create stunning DIYs. …
- Stenciled Burlap Candle Holders: Deer and burlap? A perfect combination! …
- Mason Jar Lanterns: These mason jar lanterns are so dreamy, especially when topped with a sprig of dried lavender or seasonal pine! …
Do deer always shed their antlers?
Do deer shed their antlers every year? Yes, they do. Since the levels of daylight and testosterone impact antler growth and shedding, most deers shed their antlers every year after the mating season has ended. Although some may shed their antlers in December, others don’t shed their antlers until March.
How to build wooden deer for outdoor decor?
There are a few big perks to this project that are worth pointing out:
- The deer themselves are simplified into a construction that fits on a single 4×8 sheet of plywood.
- Each deer only demands three cut pieces. …
- The joints are as easy to assemble – no hardware, no glues.
- They disassemble easily too, and you’ll be able to store them stacked flat in the off-season.
Click here for details.